Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT lied

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 89 11:57:57 EDT
Subject: KT lied
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

Anybody have any idea what's with this recent trend of Kate lying
about certain things in interviews?  For example, from the recent *Q*
interview:

	Most of what I've done makes me cringe, though I liked Army
	Dreamers, because it was a complete little film, not too grand
	and not clouding the issue.  And Cloudbusting too (featuring
	Donald Sutherland and the rain-making machine).  That's
	probably the best I've ever done.  But Experiment IV was the
	first one I directed myself.

Why does Kate lie about Experiment IV being the first video she
directed?  The first video she directed was "Hounds of Love".  She
also directed the video for "The Big Sky", which also predates
"Experiment IV".