Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"December..." (Was: Re: TSW vs, her other albums)

From: radlein!ray@uunet.UU.NET (Ray Radlein)
Date: Thu Oct 26 03:26:45 1989
Subject: "December..." (Was: Re: TSW vs, her other albums)

In a message of <24 Oct 89 16:23:52 GMT>, Edward Suranyi writes:

> >Also, does anyone else besides me love her B-side "December Will Be
> >Magic Again"?  It's available with the Experiment IV 12" single.
>
> Yes, I love it too.  But it wasn't originally a B-side!  It was released
> as the A-side of a single around Christmas 1979 or 1980 (I forget which),
> and for some reason was never put on an album.  The B-side of this single
> is "Warm And Soothing."

Incidentally, would anyone know how much a near-mint condition (played
perhaps three times at most, on good turntables) copy of that single,
picture sleeve and all, might be worth? Mind you, I have no intention
whatsoever of selling mine or anything, but I *am* curious.

                                        -Ray R.

  UUCP:{uunet!ncrlnk, gatech!hubcap}!ncrcae!secola!smoak!avcom!radlein!ray
  FIDO:1:376/14.96, 12.3; UUCP #2: [sdcsvax nosc]!crash!pro-carolina!rayr;
  ARPA:crash!pro-carolina!rayr@nosc.mil; or INET:rayr@pro-carolina.cts.com

                    What is the answer to this Question?

            DISCLAIMER: "We Only Know in Theory What We Are Doing"