Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Today is the day...

From: radlein!ray@uunet.UU.NET (Ray Radlein)
Date: Thu Oct 19 23:16:55 1989
Subject: Today is the day...

In a message of <17 Oct 89 13:30:51 GMT>, Julian West writes:

> Many thanks to Ray R. for a fine review of Laurie Anderson's latest
> effort. Unfortunately, though, the B.A.M. series _just_closed_. I had
> expected there would be an associated album (which is one reason I didn't
> blow off a weekend and drive to NYC) but I didn't know for sure. Thanks.

You're welcome....I guarantee that if I had sat down and pounded out a
message way back in July when I *saw* her, the review would have been a lot
more informative. :-(

I also guarantee that if I had written my message when I first heard of the
New York dates, the review would have been a bit more timely. :-(

                                    -Ray R.

  UUCP:{uunet!ncrlnk, gatech!hubcap}!ncrcae!secola!smoak!avcom!radlein!ray
  FIDO:1:376/14.96, 12.3; UUCP #2: [sdcsvax nosc]!crash!pro-carolina!rayr;
  ARPA:crash!pro-carolina!rayr@nosc.mil; or INET:rayr@pro-carolina.cts.com

                    What is the answer to this Question?

            DISCLAIMER: "We Only Know in Theory What We Are Doing"