Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The party on Sunday at Larry's place.

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 89 22:52:50 PDT
Subject: The party on Sunday at Larry's place.

Larry told me personally that the Northern California Bush Bash is
still on for this Sunday, if you can get there.  I will have a
special souvenir for everyone who attends.

Unfortunately, Tracy will probably not be able to go, as Highway 17
has been utterly blocked by the earthquake.  She also told me that
she couldn't get the CD after work on Tuesday, as she had planned,
because Rainbow Records was "a pile of rubble", in her words.

I hope she doesn't mind me quoting her, but I thought more people
should hear that.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        |"The Amazing Kate has finally shown that her
Dept. of Applied Science   |cult knew what it was talking about all along."
UC Davis/Livermore         |   -- Terry Atkinson, _L.A. Times_
ed@das.llnl.gov            | (in review of _Hounds Of Love_)