Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

anyone for a survey?

From: CL249613%ULKYVM.BITNET@CORNELLC.cit.cornell.edu
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 89 21:51:13 EDT
Subject: anyone for a survey?
Comment: CROSSNET mail via SMTP@INTERBIT

Date: 18 October 1989, 21:46:57 EDT
From: CL249613 at ULKYVM

Oh, I just thought of a great service I will perform.

After everyone has had a few days to listen to the new album, rank the
songs with 1 being your favorite and 10 (or 11 depending on if you have
the CD) being your least favorite.  Then send them to me in a bit of
e-mail.  I will combine everyones answers and when a substantial amount
have come in, I will post the group's consensous.  Sound good?  good!
I'll be waiting

Various address follow

Bitnet: CL249613@ULKYVM
Other: cl249613@ulkyvm.bitnet