Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

3 questions

From: CL249613%ULKYVM.BITNET@CORNELLC.cit.cornell.edu
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 89 21:44:32 EDT
Subject: 3 questions
Comment: CROSSNET mail via SMTP@INTERBIT

Date: 18 October 1989, 21:31:39 EDT
From: CL249613 at ULKYVM

Well, like everyone else in America, I have spent my money for Kate's
latest...but down here in Hicksville (actually Louisville, KY) I had to
fork over $15 for the CD!!!  But it has been more than worth it.  I
thought my CD player would burn up from continuous play the past two
days.

I don't know if it is good or bad but I have already gotten the album
down to my 'two favorite songs' and I think that I have even found my
number one.  The Trio Bulgarka is just breathtaking so I think that my
favorite is going to be "Rocket's Tail" because, as Kate said in the
interview, it was written for the trio.  My second favorite is "Woman's
Work" for the part it played in "She's Having a Baby".  And third I have
picked "Reaching Out".  It is just that kind of song that makes me want
to jump up and dance...does anyone else feel that way about it?

I have 3 questions.  1) Are the trio singing in actual Bulgarian or are
they merely making vocal harmonies without words?  2) Is the _TSW_
released in Britain under EMI the same as the one here in the USA under
Capitol?  And 3) Is there anyone on this discussion from London?get note note
I will be visiting London in May 1990 and I would like a little
information on the city as well as maybe scheduling a little Love-Hounds
rondezvous.

Sensually (I know I stoll it but hey, it sounds good)
David Gossett                            To err is human
cl249613%ulkyvm.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu    To forgive is divine
     Perfection is reality.                To moo is bovine
     Therefore God exists.                  To bleat is ovine
            ----Descartes                    To oink is porcine