Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

> Really-From: Alexander Verkooijen <atverko@cs.vu.nl>

> Well, in that case, anyone in for a discussion about
> the latest album of Metallica?
> Let's start with the following question :
> Why did they make the clip 'One' and not '...and justice for all'
> or 'Eye of the beholder'. It seems to me that those gigs would be a
> much better choice.

      I'll tell you why they did 'One'.   That song is about Cliff and a
      song from your peers is the highest honour anyone can get.  I feel
      it is one of the best songs on the album,  however why didn't they
      release more songs for us metal hungry beasts.

      Thrash till me ead drops off.

      Mark Milbourne

	       /  \/  \ETALLIC/--\