Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Northern Kalifornia Album Release Kate Bash

From: think!ames!apple!portal!cup.portal.com!Classic_-_Concepts@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 13-Oct-89 23:21:10 PDT
Subject: Re: The Northern Kalifornia Album Release Kate Bash

Hey!
        Two of us Kate fans from Bellingham (IED, we talked to you on the
phone at Katemas this year) are coming down for the Amiga Computer Conference
in Santa Clarac (at the Convention Center) and if we can get away from the
conference on Sunday afternoon/evening-ish, we want to come to the Album
Release Party!  We probably can't get there til about 6:00-ish and can't
know for absolute sure if even that is possible, but we're sure going to
try!!!
                                         Julie and Craig