Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: what a newsgroup...

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 89 17:38:00 PDT
Subject: Re: what a newsgroup...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8910141424.AA16460@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> Jon Drukman observes:

>ohmigod.  we need to get married, right now!  ever notice how we both
>use lower case almost exclusively?  maybe we're actually one and the
>same...

Jon, clearly I symbolize your FEMALE SIDE, and that's why you draw
this correlation.  That's right, Jon, your Emotional, Feeling,
Nurturing, Surrendering FEMALE SIDE.  I'm honored.  Truly.

Ant, I still need John Barger's phone number for Sunday.  I have
the number for the Texas bash, and nothing yet for Boston.  I guess
those Bad Boys Back East aren't doing anything to celebrate, so we'll
have to wait 'til the next Katemas to exchange four more words...
Remember, the No. Cal Bash is at Larry's, (408) 249-4664.

Happy listening, pups and puppettes...

-Tracy
uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com

p.s. No one's ever gotten married on USENET.