Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Sensual Usenet Site

From: Steve Schonberger <steve@sensual.wa.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 89 03:22:53 PDT
Subject: The Sensual Usenet Site

Hi everyone!

In honor of this historic occasion, I'm announcing my new site to the
world.  I hope I'm the first one to claim this fine site name.  There
are three events of varying importance today:  the new album is going
to be released in this country today, my site comes online, and
Norwegian Love-Hound Kari Haug will arrive here to visit me.  We'll
have our comments on the new album on their way as soon as we have
something to say.

(P.S. Please be sure to use the Reply-To address, since the .wa.com
address probably isn't working yet.)
--
Steve Schonberger	Why should I disclaim anything when I own this site?
steve@sensual.wa.com	(Yet another site named after a Kate Bush song)