Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Empty Skull (was: Empty Places)

From: radlein!ray@uunet.UU.NET (Ray Radlein)
Date: Mon Oct 16 22:08:59 1989
Subject: Empty Skull (was: Empty Places)

In a message of <Mon Oct 16 03:15:08 1989>, Ray Radlein writes:
                            ^^^^^^^^
                              Aha!

> PS - Does anyone have any idea when Larie's associated album, "Endless
> Night," will be released?                                      ^^^^^^^
                            I mean, since I'm giving my wife "The Sensual
> World" for her birthday, maybe she can give me "Endless Night" for
> mine...                                         ^^^^^^^

Mea Culpa. It *must* have been the hour, of course, but the album is
"*Enormous* Night," not "*Endless* Night." The latter sounds more like the
title of an early Bruce Springsteen song of some kind, no doubt replete
with lyrics about "Drivin' my car to the edge of this burnin' town, yeah"
....but I digress.

                                       -Ray R.

  UUCP:{uunet!ncrlnk, gatech!hubcap}!ncrcae!secola!smoak!avcom!radlein!ray
  FIDO:1:376/14.96, 12.3; UUCP #2: [sdcsvax nosc]!crash!pro-carolina!rayr;
  ARPA:crash!pro-carolina!rayr@nosc.mil; or INET:rayr@pro-carolina.cts.com

                    "What is the answer to this Question?"

            DISCLAIMER: "We Only Know in Theory What We Are Doing"