Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Julian.West@mac.dartmouth.edu
Date: 14 Oct 89 17:34:59

David Datta asks for an explanation of some word of five letters.
(Spaces don't line up on my mail server, so I can't tell which one.)

If the word was "Kylie" that's already been explained in more
words than she deserved.
(Kylie postcards can be bought in Budapest now. Ugh.)

"House" refers to the questionable form of popular entertainment
called "Acid House".  (Acid House shirts can also be bought in BP.)

Jon Drukman casts a vote for _most_slurred_Kate_phrase_ever_.
Now that's saying something!  Maybe we should have a straw poll.  :-)

                           Julian