Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I requested it.

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 89 22:02:53 PDT
Subject: I requested it.

Well, at least *I* requested "The Sensual World" on tonight's
all-request Friday night on KITS, and they were nice enough
to play it.

I was talking with Vickie Mapes last night.  She can't understand
why so many people don't like "Reaching Out".  She loves that song!
(Actually, I'm one of those who think it's definitely below par for
Kate, but I don't hate it.)

I have been instructed by IED to post some of the news items from
the latest issue of _Homeground_, since he can't, but I'll wait till
my issue comes so I can get the wording exactly right.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        |  "I'll take Katie in my shelter any day"
Dept. of Applied Science   |              -- Bruce Pollock,
UC Davis/Livermore         |                 _Wilson Library Bulletin_
ed@das.llnl.gov            |    (in review of _The Dreaming_)