Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 89 10:56:05 PDT

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Latest Homeground out
Date: 13 Oct 89 17:56:04 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

> In association
> with Kate's anticipated promotional visit,
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>Neil

Yay!  I only wish she please, please, *please* comes to California this
time!

On another subject, I'm just going to have to say one thing more
about the meeting Hitler business.  I agree with IED that if Hitler
came to a small town in England KT might not have recognized her.
But the idea that he went to England seems just as much a fantasy
as the idea that someone wouldn't recognize him someplace where he
was at all likely to go.  Oh well.  Let's stop this stupid
argument, and agree that the song is wonderful.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)
Dept. of Applied Science, UC Davis/Livermore
ed@das.llnl.gov
It appears that I now can get UUNET to work. So feel free to write to me.