Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Interviews

From: nbc%INF.RL.AC.UK@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 89 09:59:10 BST
Subject: Kate Interviews

As I have two weeks backlog of digest to plough through, I don't
know whether this information has already been posted, so here goes.

According to the Kate Bush Club these are the interviews with Kate
that will appear over the next few weeks. They state "As far as Kate
knows, she will not be doing any P.A.'s"

Q Magazine		Nov issue (out 10th Oct)
Guardian		Arts page 12th October
Melody Maker		Issue week ending 14th Oct.
You Magazine		15th October
Tracks			Nov. issue (out 26th Oct)
R.A.W.			Issue 31 (out 1st Nov)
International Musician  Dec issue (out 2nd Nov - 6 page interview)

How accurate this info is is anyones guess. The NME inteview came out
the previous week, and there is nothing in this week's MM apart from
a review of the album. Anyone know what R.A.W. is?

Neil