Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Is Kate Bush the only thing discussed here?

From: Alexander Verkooijen <atverko@cs.vu.nl>
Date: 12 Oct 89 07:27:06 GMT
Subject: Re: Is Kate Bush the only thing discussed here?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:

>Really-From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>

>This newsgroup/mailing-list was created for Kate Bush fans.  However,
>discussion of any interesting music or art is encouraged.  The Pixies,
>Throwing Muses, They Might Be Giants, The Butthole Surfers, and
>Scraping Foetus off the Wheel are all bands I'd encourage people to
>discuss here.

Well, in that case, anyone in for a discussion about
the latest album of Metallica?
Let's start with the following question :
Why did they make the clip 'One' and not '...and justice for all'
or 'Eye of the beholder'. It seems to me that those gigs would be a
much better choice.

                                  Alexander

--
Leather and metal are our uniforms,
protecting what we are.

'Metal Militia' from the album 'Kill 'em all', Metallica 1986.