Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: this 'n that

From: John Precedo <jp@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: 11 Oct 89 20:52:32 GMT
Subject: Re: this 'n that
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

In article <3427@scolex.sco.COM> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)
>
>i'm still rigid in my opinion that HoL is the richest, strongest,
>deepest work so far.  at least i'm not alone (thanks, jon p.).

It was nothing! And I still agree with you.

>by the way, speaking of john precedo, who inquired about a UK
>release bash, why don't *you* host one, jon?

Well - I still live at home with my parents (sigh :-( ) , and mummy and daddy
wouldn't approve of a PARTY! And one room is just not BIG enough! I am
trying to drum something up though - there's lots of e-mail going out. If
anything comes of this, I'll post it. If not, well at least I tried...
And if anybody is actually planning one already, don't hesitate to contact me!

>... Why not post the number
>of the party when you have all the details so the west-coast
>contingent can give you a ring.  you'll be able to talk to
>distinguished love-hounds such as corey lofdahl, edward
>suranyi, and that ied guy!

Why not have everybody's parties post their numbers, so we can all call each
other?

>-tracy,
>uunet!sco!tracyr,
>tracyr@sco.com

-- John

John Precedo		| 		JANET : jp@doc.ic.ac.uk
Imperial College	|
Huxley Building		| 	...It's been such a long week...
180 Queens Gate		|
London SW7 2BZ		|