Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: lizard@ihuxz.att.com (Russell J Neumann)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 89 14:44:32 EDT

From: lizard@cbnewse.ATT.COM (russell.j.neumann)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Not who I appear to be
Date: 11 Oct 89 18:44:22 GMT

Hi again.
Oops. I was cruising the group this morning when I saw
that I made a minor ommission in my previous posting.
I'm not Russell J. Neumann, just using his login. I am
Cynthia, better known as The Ice Princess. As I mentioned
earlier, I have only posted to this group once, 4 years ago.
At that time, some non-love-hound-type-person was arguing
that there was NO WAY POSSIBLE that a Kate Bush song could inspire
anyone to read the classics (speaking of Wuthering Heights).
I had to jump in and say that when I heard WH at the tender
age of 14, I had to run out and buy both the book _and_
the album. My soul has been lost to the Goddess since.

How do I sign up to recive the L-H digest?

The Ice Princess