Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: cheung@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (rich)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 89 13:24:04 EDT
Posted-Date: Fri, 6 Oct 89 13:24:04 EDT

I've been reading this group for over a year now, and like most of you
out there, I, too, believe Kate is god.  However, even gods are not
perfect and her mistake happens to be ............. The Dreaming.  I
can't understand what you people see or hear in this album. I don't
even consider it music - it's that bad.  As a side note, I think HoL
is THE BEST.

     [ Repent, sinner!  Repent! *The Dreaming* is the one true word of
       God.  If you don't see this then you have obviously let Modonna
       into your soul.  You have been lured by evil.  Forsake evil!
       Forsake Madonna, who wants your imortal soul damned forever.
       Accept *The Dreaming* as the one true word of God and achieve
       eternal life.  Repent before it is too late.  Repent!  Repent!
       -- |>oug ]