Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Innocence ____?

From: emilio!telesci!ashepps@pyrnj.pyramid.com (Anton C Shepps)
Date: 6 Oct 89 18:11:24 GMT
Subject: Re: Innocence ____?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8910040102.AA03523@m.cs.uiuc.edu> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: Michael Mendelson <mendel@cs.uiuc.edu>
>
>Had a nice chat with Vickie Mapes last night.
>She mentioned something about a new album by Innocence ______
>which she thought was excellent.  Trouble is, I've forgotten
>the _____ part of their name.   Does anyone know it and/or the name
>of this album?  Has anyone else heard it?

The Innocence Mission.

I see there is already a reply to your post...  let me just add that I
think the Innocence Mission album is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
KT fans would certainly appreciate it very much; it's "KT-esque".  The music
is complex, and piano/keyboard-based; the vocals are terrific.  Everyone
should go out and buy it, immediately!
      Tony Shepps  ashepps@telesci.uucp  (...!princeton!telesci!ashepps)
 "No nation is drunken where wine is cheap; and none sober where the dearness
  of wine substitutes ardent spirits as its common beverage."  -T. Jefferson