Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: icons, etc for SUN workstations

From: Kevin Jarnot <jarnot%canisius.csnet@RELAY.CS.NET>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 89 21:56:46 EDT
Subject: Re: icons, etc for SUN workstations
News-Path: sunybcs!boulder!ncar!mailrus!wuarchive!gem.mps.ohio-state.edu!ginosko!uunet!bloom-beacon!GAFFA.MIT.EDU!Love-Hounds-request

> Really-From: motcid!marble!meadley@uunet.UU.NET (A. Meadley)
>
> I don't have intersite ftp, and so I could never get hold of all those
> images of Kate held at various sites ..... until now - I have found a
> scanner at work - and what was the first thing that I used it on ???
>
> Why Kate of course.
>
> So ... what I currently have is :
> a) icon of front of Hounds of Love
> b) large icon of front of Hounds of Love
> c) large icon of back of Hounds of Love
> d) raster file of front of Hounds of Love
> e) raster file of back of Hounds of Love.
>
> So if any of you would like these, e-mail me and I will send them to you.
>

> Ant in Chicago
> uunet!motcid!marble!meadley

Hi, Ant!  I'm currently Internet-less here in Buffalo, so could you
PLEASE send me ANY Kate stuff for the Suns?  I have the icon from The
Whole Story if you need that...

Thanks a million!!

Kevin Jarnot
jarnot@klaatu.cs.canisius.edu

-----
  ...!{decvax|watmath|allegra|rocksvax}!sunybcs!canisius!jarnot
                      jarnot@klaatu.cs.canisius.edu
Canisius College:  the small Buffalo college that KNOWS it's small, but
		     still has a big ego anyways...