Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 89 10:43:24 PDT

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: MisK. (mostly mailbag)
Date: 5 Oct 89 17:43:24 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

> To: Love-Hounds
> From: Andrew Marvick (IED)
> Subject: MisK. (mostly mailbag)

>     About _This_Woman's_Work_ being available in the UK: IED
>believes that although the soundtrack album was never released
>in England, the film itself _did_ get released there. Besides,

Last time Sharon of _Homeground_ wrote to me about this, she was
very upset that the film had not been released there, and would
in fact probably never be released in theatres, but only on
video.  Admittedly, that was last December, so I don't know
what's happened since.

My .signature file was not added last time, so I'll try again:

Ed
(Edward Suranyi)
Dept. of Applied Science, UC Davis/Livermore
ed@das.llnl.gov