Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT TSW & She's Having a Baby

From: watmath!alberta!tim@uunet.UU.NET (Tim Breitkreutz)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 89 21:47:21 GMT
Subject: Re: KT TSW & She's Having a Baby
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8910030209.AA02647@EDDIE.mit.edu>, CL249613@ULKYVM writes:

>Question of the day:  Does anyone know the name and where one can find
>the song recorded by Kate on "She's Having a Baby" (which by the way is
>an excellent movie).

Yes.

IRS-6211, She's Having a Baby, Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
I have the LP in my lap right now.  Here is a song listing for those
interested:

Side HE:				Side SHE:

She's Having a Baby			You Just Haven't Earned it Yet Baby
Performed by David Wakeling		Performed by Kirsty MacColl

Haunted When the Minutes Drag		Apron Strings
Performed by Love and Rockets		Performed by Everything but the Girl

Desire (Come and Get It)		This Woman's Work
Performed by Gene Loves Jezebel		Performed by Kate Bush

Happy Families 				It's All in the Game
Performed by XTC			Performed by Carmel

Crazy Love				Full of Love
Performed by Bryan Ferry		Performed by Dr. Calculus

I haven't seen the movie because I'm allergic to John Hughes--but I had
to get the record since it had KT *and* XTC!

qI hope I this information isn't redundant.