Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

more bush fire details

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 89 15:27:30 PDT
Subject: more bush fire details
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

got a place to have the bash.  Krazed love-hound
larry (who posts thru steve williams) offered his condo
in san jose.  it's nicely centrally located for all you
lovehounds on the other side of the hill (corey, dave hsu
(or did he go back east again), scott lindsay, ed suranyi,
steve, buckaroo & friends, and what's that xtc moderator's
name again??) and many more.  here's the plan:

start at around 2:30, sunday 10/22.  all we need is a laser
disk player (dave?  ied?)--all other hardware is covered.
larry lives near the intersection of 17 and 280 (detailed
instructions to come).  address is:

567 boxleaf court
san jose, ca  95117

(408) 249-4664 (home)
(408) 562-8874 (work)

note these numbers, folks.  i'll arrange a conference call between
all parties on the celebraTion day!  ied's bringing the new video--
expect frenzied elation.

i'll ship over as many as i can fit in my car from santa cruz.
(including lovehound of 5+ years, TOM AFFANITO)

"just put your feet down, child"

-tracy,
uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com