Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sensual calif. bush bash

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 89 11:46:03 PDT
Subject: sensual calif. bush bash
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

kate-pups!

here's the final (well, almost) on the west-coast bush bash:
it will happen sunday, october 22nd, somewhere in the bay
area.  it was agreed that it would be best to wait 'til
after the 17th so everyone would get a chance to procure the
album.  also, since that katefanextrordinaire, IED will be in
the bay area during that time, he would love to drop in with
his travelling kate show (and MORE).  ied may still have another
party in l.a. in november or december, details to be determined
at a later date.   but he is happy to attend a bay area bash in
the meantime.

all we need now is a location (house).  my apartment is fine,
except i thought it would be nice to do this one in s.j., so
it will be more centrally located for bay area love-hounds.
larry?  buckaroo?  any offers?

also, it would be GREAT if love-hounds world-wide could
have their bash on the 22nd as well.  steve w., any prob with this
in texas?  steve s., how 'bout the northwest kate club plans?
mister maleficius, have you heard from joe or larry about a
boston bash?  ant, how's the 22nd for the midwest?  still haven't
heard from uk, dutch, australian, or otherwise love-hounds...

while listening to HoL in the car (hello earth, to be exact), it
struck me that this is my absolute favorite album.  i was then
afflicted with a sudden intense fear that kate would never be
able to top this amazing work.  which is another reason i'm
looking forward to the release bush bash--i'm sure that sprawled
out on the floor, sensual world lyrics in hand, amidst avid
fans and kate paraphanalia, i'll have the emotional support
necessary to give TSW a good listen.

oh love-hounds, "what would i do without you?"!!!!

-tracy,
uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com