Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Radio Silence vox

From: lorch <@JHMAIL.HCF.JHU.EDU:lorch@JHUNIX.BITNET>
Date: 4 Oct 89 13:31:43 GMT
Subject: Radio Silence vox
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

In article <cZ_E4jm00Xc2Q290xp@andrew.cmu.edu> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: David Mark Svoboda <ds68+@andrew.cmu.edu>

>Incidentally, someone once tried to tell me that KT also had a vox part
>in Radio Silence (Golden Age of Wireless).  I always thought that was
>Lana Luvich, wasn't it?

Lene Lovich sang the backing vocals on the domestic lp version of radio
silence, and Akiko Yano sang on the UK single version.

Has anyone heard about the new Lene Lovich album, "March"?  I bought a
12" a month or so ago, and it mentioned the new album, but I have seen
or heard not a word since then.  Is it out yet?

--
John Lorch                      UUCP:   mimsy!aplcen!jhunix!lorch
Johns Hopkins University        ARPA:   lorch@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu