Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

To: Jon Drukman and anybody else who feels as he does.

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 89 09:48:40 PDT
Subject: To: Jon Drukman and anybody else who feels as he does.

Dear Jon,

Is there another e-mail path to you?  My machine recognizes eddie.mit.edu
(so I can post to the newsgroup), but neither gaffa.mit.edu nor
umass.bitnet.

Anyway, you were annoyed that I posted the excerpt from _Ulysses_ because
you said you had already posted the relevant passages.  I did go back and
find that you quoted the phrases Kate used in her song, but I wanted
people to get a chance to hear how a whole passage sounds, so that they
could compare the rhythms and lilting qualities.  Judging from the
response so far, some people thought this was a good idea.

It was certainly not my intention to annoy anybody, and if I did, I
apologize.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov