Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: from the Pgh "new kid" again

From: William Manchester Shubert <ws1i+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 89 16:33:48 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: from the Pgh "new kid" again

Hey, can you even GET 1510 worth a shit?

I keep getting fuzz.  I live in Mudge, and my AM tuner isn't the best,
but there are so many loud pops & clicks it drives me nuts.  Also, the
music is real muted, etc. because I have to turn off everything about 10
or 15 KHz to make it even bearable.  However, maybe I'll struggle
through it just to hear the new KT stuff...  WRCT and WPTS both don't
seem to have the single yet...
				-Bill