Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Things not to be allowed

From: stewarte@ucscc.UCSC.EDU (The Man Who Invented Himself)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 89 13:22:51 -0700
Subject: Re: Things not to be allowed
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Was I only dreaming, or did Pete Hartman <bucc2!pwh@bradley.edu> actually say:

>the absolute WORST case of a CD having songs on it that aren't on
>the LP is _Dark Adapted Eye_ by Danielle Dax.  (count 'em) *9* songs

blah, blah, blah...

what I really hate is when they put songs on singles that aren't on any
album.  Then you have to spend all that extra money buying all the
singles.

Actually, this whole discussion is pissing me off.  Either buy the damn
CD or buy the LP and Inky Bloaters both on vinyl.  You don't have to
own everything, do you?  If you're that compulsive, then shell out the
bucks for a CD player.  Just stop whining, everybody!
--
"Neal Armstrong and Steppin Fetchit did
 lots of walking in their time."