Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

To Jeff Adams, and other interested people.

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 89 23:11:30 PDT
Subject: To Jeff Adams, and other interested people.

I would like to attend a Bay Area party, but I think it's been pretty
much settled that the big west-coast bash will be held at IED's place
in L.A.  I would like to go, but I prefer to carpool, or at least have
company.  I can drive, and bring up to three people with me.  I live
in Livermore.

I hope that IED will soon decide when he wants the party to be, so we
can start making some serious plans!

By the way, KITS played both RUTH and "The Sensual World" (!!!!!) today.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov