Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: More implorings...

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 89 21:38:07 EDT
Subject: Re: More implorings...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8909140205.AA18237@clutx.clarkson.edu> you write:

>c) if you work for your college newspaper, write a review of the album
>for the paper (also like I will do).

Inhabitants of Western Mass are urged to check out this Friday's issue
of The Collegian.  My weekly column _Disc_Junkie_ will feature either
a review of the single (which I have written) or a review of the whole
album (if I get a copy in time to write the article before the deadline...)
I also asked my editor to try and pull some strings with CBS and get me
a Kate presskit or an interview (ha ha!  one never knows...  send your
questions you'd liked asked in NOW folks...) or whatever.  No word so
far.

Keep your eyes peeled, gang.

--

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? --------------------+