Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ClarifiKation; and More KT NEWS

From: hansen@cs.wmich.edu ( Jeff Hansen)
Date: 24 Sep 89 17:51:42 GMT
Subject: Re: ClarifiKation; and More KT NEWS
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

[ IED speaks of secret double-tracked white-label test pressing... ]

I just picked up the UK 12 inch of TSW, and everything is as it should be-
cover, label, and songs (including the double-track).  The record show
I attended had about ten copies sold before I picked up the last one.
The secret groove really threw me for a loop - the first time I played it,
I got the vocals; then the next three times, the instrumental.  Remembering
that FYC had also just released a two-groove EP, I investigated...

jeffhansen|||hansen@cs.wmich.edu
The Sensual World - 12EM 102