Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sensual World release date

From: mcb@ncis.tis.llnl.gov (Michael C. Berch)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 89 23:21:57 PDT
Subject: Re: Sensual World release date
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> Really-From: motcid!marble!meadley@uunet.UU.NET (A. Meadley)
>
> Ok. I phoned up several CBS numbers as IED and others suggested,
> and found out some (unhappy) news.
>
> Although the _release_date_ for TSW is 9th October, they told me
> that it wouldn't be in the stores until the 17th.

Well, about ten minutes ago, I was listening to the nightly "Modern
Rock Report" (the nightly 2 or 3 minutes of music news) on KITS-FM (aka
"Live 105"), San Francisco, and reporter/DJ Audio-Vidia said that TSW
would be released on October *1*.  (I was busy reading talk.politics.misc
at the time, and might have missed the report entirely, but my attention
was perked up a few minutes before, 'cause they played "Experiment IV".)

So it is either the case that A-V misspoke herself, or an optimistic
KaTefan told her something not strictly verified, or... She Knows
Something We Don't.

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@tis.llnl.gov (until 9/28)