Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A Question

From: scol!declann@uunet.UU.NET
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 89 03:48:32-0000
Subject: A Question

All the descriptions of _The Sensual World_ (single) make mention
of the "celtic" sound. I haven't actually heard it yet (though I've
got my grubby little hands around a copy today !) but anyway my
question concerns Kate's Irish background. I've been told that
her father is/was Irish. Is this true ? Being Irish myself (but
working in the UK) I'd be interested in any info.

I suppose I really should get my hands on a decent biog of the
woman which reminds me that the one and only A. Marvick said he had one.
Any chance you could mail it to me, IED ? My gratitude would be
boundless !

I did try mailing you but my mail bounced.

thanks a lot

Declan Nolan

UUCP: ..!mcvax!ukc!pyrltd!scol!declann
	or