Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Addresses & Phone #'s

From: (Michael J. Lamoureux) <fc121102@gwusun.gwu.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 89 22:23:15 -0400
Subject: Addresses & Phone #'s

	Well, I guess IED was right agian...he shouldn't have to do all the
work.  So I went and dug these up.  If anyone has anything else useful, please
add it to the list.  Oh, and I still haven't gotten any info for that KaTe
arTiKle I was going to write.  I guess I'll just dig it up myself.

CBS/Columbia (New York)		(212)975-4321
CBS/Columbia (LA)		(213)556-4700

FAX #'s

CBS (LA)			(213) 552-1350
CBS (NY) (Artist Rel.)		(212) 975-3285
CBS (NY) (Executive)		(212) 975-5523
CBS (NY) (Promotion)		(212) 975-7731
CBS (NY) (Publicity)		(212) 975-8741

CBS/Columbia
51 West 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019

Promotion
---------
Paul Rappoport		(VP National Album Promo)
Burt Baumgartner	(VP Singles Promo)
Jerry Lembo		(Dir. Singles Promo)
Jim Delblazo		(Dir. Nat'l Album Promo)

Publicity
---------
Marilyn Laverty		(VP Press & Public Info)
Arthur Levy		(Nat'l Dir. Media Services/Press)
Ronni Kairy		(Manager of Artist Functions)

CBS
1801 Century Park West
Century City, CA 90067

Promotion
---------
Bob Garland		(Nat'l Dir. Singles Promo)
Alan Oreman		(Nat'l Dir. Album Promo)
Vicki Batkin		(Mgr. TV/Video Promo)

Publicity
---------
Shelly Selover		(Dir. Press & Public Info W/C)

[ All as of July 3, 1989 according to Pollstar ]

Rolling Stone
745 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10151
(212) 758-3800

[ above is the main office; below are the #'s for regional ones ]

Beverlly Hills		(213) 659-1242
San Fran		(415) 788-7625
Chicago			(312) 782-2366
Birmingham, MI		(313) 642-7273
New York		(212) 826-6515		[ another office??? ]

[ above from inside cover of Rolling Stone ]

	Unfortunately, I was unable to find any more info, and really didn't
know how much of THIS would be useful...choose your favorite media, and the
numbers you like best and let everyone on earth know that you LOVE KATE
BUSH!!!!   [...AKA God...]

| Michael Lamoureux (lamour%smiley@gateway.mitre.org) |
| The MITRE Corporation, McLean VA  (703) 883-5370    |
|          Also:  fc121102@gwusun.gwu.edu             |
"What's the use of a good quotation, if you can't change it?"
    -- Doctor Who