Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Things which should not be allowed.

From: Richard Caley <rjc%aipna.edinburgh.ac.uk@NSFNET-RELAY.AC.UK>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 89 15:57:51 GMT
Subject: Things which should not be allowed.
Dragon: Kalessin
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

1) People who cover large posters of Kate with posters of other inferior
"artists".

2) News systems which delay articles so that I do not get to know that
there is a cassette single of The Sensual World untill after I have been
caught by it in the shop.

3) Walkmen which decide to loose the right chanel when I have just
bourght T S W.

3) Cassette singles without the lyrics.

4) Months between the arival of a single and the arival of the album.

Query: is that northumbrian pipes on T S W?

--
rjc@uk.ac.ed.aipna		    Towels can be harmfull,
				    if swallowed in large quantities.