Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I held The (Sensual) World in my Hands...

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 89 17:00:13 EST
Subject: I held The (Sensual) World in my Hands...

Hello there fellow Love-Hounds:
  Well, I was unbelievable close to having Kate's newest in my hot
little hands...while visiting my local Music Shack in lovely downtown
Troy, I enquired as to the whereabouts of Kate's latest single.
Unfortunately, it has not made an appearance.  BUT!  As luck would
have it, one of the store clerks had gotten a special promo cassette
of the album.  For one brief instant it was in my hands...but I
could only look, and had to return it.
  Anyway, here's what the cover looks like, for those of you who
may be lucky enough to find it:
  The background is black, with "Kate Bush  The Sensual World" written
across the top in bronze lettering.  A black-and-white photo of Kate
shows her with an enormous, full-blown rose in front of her face,
covering the lower part of her nose and her mouth.  Leaving only her
huge eyes to peep out at you enticingly!  :)
  I'm as disappointed as you are that I can't give you a report of
what it SOUNDS like...guess we'll all have to be patient.

                                       All the best,
                                            Deb Wentorf