Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mailbag

From: halley!steve@cs.utexas.edu (Steve Williams)
Date: 14 Sep 89 04:38:57 GMT
Subject: Re: Mailbag
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In a recent Mailbag, our one and only IED writes:

>   P.S.: See? She _really_is_.

You mean there were still doubters???

>   P.P.S.: About Jim A.'s request for a biography of Kate--Naturally, you
>are to disregard the moronic crap someone posted about your query yester-
>day.

I assume you're referring to Mr. Maroney's send-up.  While I thought it
a little too typical of the old-hand/new-hand attitude so prevalent on
the net, I also found it pretty funny.  Maroney may be an asshole at times,
but he's *our* asshole, by KaTe!

Adios,
Steve Williams               ...!cs.utexas.edu!halley!steve