Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mailbag

From: DSL023%1325@WVNVAXA.WVNET.EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 89 15:26 EDT
Subject: Mailbag

Considering I don't know your address I suppose I'll ask you this
way for the 'far-too-lengthy Kate-vita'.  The bookstores around here
won't have anything to do with Kate and the record stores would be lucky
to have just one Kate album (usually Hound of Love or The Whole Story).
Which is about it for Kate-mania in this area, which pretty much sucks.

My Internet Address is:

DSL023%muvms4@muvms.wvnet.edu

or at least I hope it is.

Any reasonable answers as to what Gaffa is?

Jim 'the Wyrd One' Atkinson

'Love is Chemistry, Sex is Physics'