Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush song in movie _Castaway_

From: Jim Sheppard <jims@hpfcmgw.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 89 14:55:12 mdt
Subject: Kate Bush song in movie _Castaway_

A couple of months ago I was watching (with the sound off) the 1986 movie
_Castaway_ while listening to some CD's and I caught a glimpse in the credits
that a song by Kate Bush was used in this movie and so was a song by Hassell &
Eno.  Unfortunately, I didn't catch the name of either song.  Does anyone know
the titles of these songs and on what albums, if any, they appear.

Yes, I've tried renting the movie but none of the rental places in this
little town carries it :-(   I've also looked for a soundtrack album but it
seems that one hasn't been released.

Any help would be appreciated.    Thanks.

Jim Sheppard                    (...hplabs!hpfcla!jims)
The Hewlett-Packard Company
Fort Collins, Colorado  USA