Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Videos....

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 89 17:39:27 EDT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Videos....
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

> From: tim@toad.com (Tim Maroney)

>> I do believe the tape was called "The Whole Story".  Does anyone
>> know where I can get this tape????

> IED has a copy, so no doubt we will all be treated to an offer of postal
> distribution at cost sometime in the near future.

If you are going to make a point, Tim, why don't you make one that
makes sense and is fair?  IED has never said that he planned on, or
would even consider, distributing material that is widely available
for sale.  That *would* be stealing money from Kate, and no one here
is condoning that.

Honky With an Attitude,