Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

> Really-From: "Andy Gough, x4-2906, pager 513, CH2-59" <AGOUGH%FAB6@sc.intel.com>

. my comments cut
.
>>     Yeah, well you sure haven't been listening very carefully.
>>There _is_ no daughter in _Cloudbusting_. In fact, there's no female
>>character at all in the song.

Also there is no SON character, either until the final line.
Could this be a deliberate attempt to portray two stories?

Just because a song is BASED on events... does it have to be 101% accurate,
and stay strictly to the ``truth''? :)

> Don't be so hard on them, IED.  Net news groups tend to go in circles, with
> the same topics returning every so often.  New, unenlightened, people join
> all the time and need to be educated to come up to speed with everyone else.
> Perhaps you could come up with a directory of canned answers to these
> questions.  Then, when one of these questions come up, you can select
> the appropriate file with the answer and fire it off to questioner.

Too right!! I was astounded by the conversations (sic) about Ravens and
Gaffa, when those two concepts were easily understood :)

			Jeux Sans Frontiers!

     - Nick Kings - nkings@axion.bt.co.uk - < Nick @ The End of Time > -
      Error messages we'd like to see number one: "Insufficient User I.Q."