Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

> Really-From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
>
> Regarding "Babooshka"...
> If I remember correctly, Kate has said that she was just trying to
> think of an exotic sounding name and that "Babooshka" came to mind.

I wonder if ``Doug'' has some _true_ meaning :?) :)

>> From: "Nick@The End of Time,,," <nkings@zaphod.axion.bt.co.uk>
>> Say, what? Where does ``Reich'' come from in the lyrics to the song?
>
> He isn't.  Kate does, however, mention "Orgonon" in the song, and you have
> to figure it out from there.

Thanks... Oh, hum! What no ``simple answer''... just coz' I wanted it all :(

        - Nick Kings - nkings@axion.bt.co.uk - < Nogbad the Bad > -
    Arnold's First Law of Documentation: "If it should exist, it doesn't."