Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

> Really-From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
>
>      With all the talk lately about "Cloudbusting" and Wilhelm and Peter
> Reich, I thought it would be instructive to see how someone with
> a completely different perspective looks at his work.  The following
> piece is by Martin Gardner,  a well known mathematician and critic
> of the paranormal.

Thanks, Ed for the article!

But... how much of KaTe's Cloudbustin' is based on reality? Is it just the
premis that a rain-making machine exists? Or was Wilhelm dragged away by the
authorities? (Or dragged away by the ghosts and ghoulies? :} )

         - Nick Kings - nkings@axion.bt.co.uk - < Thor Nogson > -
		     "It's not easy being a dolphin"