Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

stuff

From: ide!lofdahl@Sun.COM (Corey Lofdahl)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 89 18:22:01 PDT
Subject: stuff

Just some general notes that might be of interest
to love-hounds at large:

To Jon Drukman: Your comments about Max Headroom
were absolutely correct. I changed the
reference to "Brigitte Nielson" in the "clean"
version I sent to Andrew for possible _Homeground_
release.  Hope that your anger was purely facetious.

To David Hsu: Sorry I got the KT disk ownership
wrong, but I'm still glad you showed up.
They always said writing was difficult ...

To Andrew and Tracy:  When attempting to reach
me directly, try the address "lofdahl@ide.com".
Hope that works.

			--Corey

A well adjusted person is one who makes the
same mistake twice without getting nervous.