Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Homeground

From: claris!wombat@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Scott Lindsey)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 89 16:09:46 PDT
Subject: Homeground

Signs of change?  I was in Tower Records today and saw the most recent issue
of Homeground (#35, Summer '89) on the magazine rack!  This used to be a
fairly hard publication to locate retail.

Scott Lindsey     |"Cold and misty morning. I heard a warning borne in the air
Claris Corp.      |    About an age of power when no one had an hour to spare"
ames!claris!wombat| DISCLAIMER: These are not the opinions of Claris, Apple,
wombat@claris.com |    StyleWare, the author, or anyone else living or dead.