Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

note to westcoast lovehounds

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 89 12:08:50 PDT
Subject: note to westcoast lovehounds
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

ied wanted to know what time KaTemas celebrations begin.
i was thinking of around 2-ish sunday afternoon, and go
until as late as possible!  :-)
potluck would be nice, but don't feel obliged.

we can at last share our experiences of this latest tape.
i never knew kate recorded her own vocals at home, for the
song "sister and brother" from midge's album.  and this
early demo version of "oh! to be in love"--it's all so
facinating!

there, i said it.

-tracy
...!uunet!sco!tracyr,