Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas Present

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 89 08:46:51 EST
Subject: Katemas Present

Hello all--
  Upon seeing IED's note regarding the cost of a dozen roses for the
fair Miss Kate, all I have to say is:

  IED, if you want further donations to the cause, I do have your home
address, and I would be more than happy to send you a check for $6.50,
if that's what most people are donating.

  I only have one request, though....somehow, I would like to see just
what our purchase looks like before it gets sent off to Kate, so if you
manage to get a picture, I'll give you my address so you can send me a
copy??

                                         Thanks much,
                                            Deb Wentorf