Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas present

From: KROVETZ@cs.umass.EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 89 13:18 EST
Subject: Katemas present

I think sending Kate white roses is an excellent idea.  I
also like the suggestion of including some ivy.

Side note to IED:  I tried mailing you a message directly, but
I don't know if it got through.  My check and SASE is in the
mail, but it might get to you a day or two late.  I had to give
a talk at a conference and couldn't afford the time to go to
the post office earlier.  Please don't send it back unopened!

-bob

krovetz@cs.umass.edu (internet)
krovetz@umass (bitnet)