Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Katemas Present

From: mcrware!jejones@uunet.uu.net (James Jones)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 89 05:58:43 CDT
Subject: Re: Katemas Present
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8906292318.AA06394@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> you write:
>Really-From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
>
>Hello again--
>  At Tracey's coaxing for ideas and IED's suggestions for potential
>Katemas presents, here's my opinion:
>
>  Go for the white roses, full speed ahead.  I don't know of any woman
>who couldn't resist a big fragrant bouquet of roses.

Hmmm...I once read a fascinating book, a biography of a British rose grower.
(The book was, of course, perfumed. :-)  In it, he claimed that men preferred
red roses, while women preferred yellow.

I don't know whether he's right, so perhaps the best thing is to give an
assortment.  (Come to think of it, though, since he mentions men, does
anyone send anything to Kate's brothers?  Not necessarily for Katemas, but
it seems to me that they should be appreciated too!)

	James Jones